Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices in the market today, with over 32.3 million active accounts all over the world people thoroughly enjoy streaming content on this multipurpose media streaming device. It lets you stream different kinds of media through its platform some of the most common channels or apps on this device are Netflix, Hulu and Sling TV it also offers niche channels like sports, weather, international content etc. it has a really simple interface which makes it easy for people of almost every age enjoy its facilities and services but is it easy to stream content on a Roku a device which is not already available on it? The answer is NO. Roku devices come with closed system software which means you can not download third-party apps or add on channels on your Roku device. There is a reason there are 32.3 million active accounts on Roku, Roku streaming stick or Roku express come with its set of advantages and pros, take a look at some of them.
Roku Device Benefits:
- If you have the Roku OS 9.2 you can control all your Roku device with Alexa and google assistant
- Get 4K by just typing it in the search box
- Did you know you can get the movie by just typing its famous dialogue for example you will just have to type “paint me like one of your French girls” and titanic will be displayed? Cool, isn’t it?
- It has voice search, it means you can control all the media on Roku TV without typing anything and just speaking
- If you search for any movie or TV show Roku searches over 20 apps at once to find the desired content
- The Roku app is like a blessing, you can control almost all the features and functions from the Roku app which means if you lose your Roku remote you can still do everything as Roku app will let you do everything you can do with the remote.